On April 2, 2022, the PreACT assessment will be administered to all KMHS 9th & 10th graders. Juniors will be taking the ACT test at the same time that day while the seniors will have a online flex day at home.
The results of the PreACT offer several benefits to our students, including:
- Early practice for the ACT test
- PreACT score and predicted ACT score ranges align to the ACT 1–36 scale
- Students may opt to share their information with colleges and scholarship agencies
- ACT Interest Inventory results provide students with a personalized view of interests with college and career alignment
- Valuable results provide actionable insights to help educators, parents and students make important decisions for the future
- Rapid reporting turnaround within 5-10 days of receipt of answer documents allows for early and effective planning to ensure students can attain the future and career success they envision
For your planning purposes, breakfast will not be served the morning of testing, however, lunch will be provided. Students will report to their assigned testing rooms at 8:00am.
Students will only need to bring the following items with them that morning:
- Some #2 Pencils
- An approved calculator if they have one
There are several things parents can do to positively contribute to their child’s success.
- Encourage your child to put forth their best effort with positive statements, expressing confidence in their abilities and efforts.
- Make sure they get a good night’s sleep and a nutritious breakfast.
- Attendance during testing is very important.
Please reschedule any appointments that may take your child out of school on the testing dates. Your partnership is valuable in this effort, and we appreciate your support.