* Registrations is taken online through our Community Education Program
Students need be be at least 14 years old to register for one of our DE classes.
Students must also be 15 years old by the time their class takes their permit test.
Please check the Community Education website to see when registration opens for specific classes!
Students must be 14 years old to sign up for classes and must also be 15 when they take the class. State law requires students to be 15 years old in order to take their permit test.
The Following classes will be offered each year - please check the Community Ed. website for details about specific classes:
Spring Class - Classroom begins in late February - Instructor: Dillon Denter
2 - Summer Classes - Classroom begins in early June - Instructor: Dillon Denter
Fall Class - Classroom begins in mid/late August - Instructor: Dillon Denter
* Each classroom has a Parent/Student Meeting from 6:30 to 8:00 pm
Registrations will now be taken online through our Community Education Program
* If you have a specific question about a certain class, contact Dillon Denter at 634-7420 (home) or email at: email@example.com
* Students that do not show up for their scheduled driving time will be charged $25 to reschedule the driving hour they missed. It is the students responsibility to call and reschedule 24 hours before their driving session if they have a conflict.
* The Kasson-Mantorville Driver Education Program is for K-M students only.
* If the K-M Driver Education classes you want are filled, Rochester has a number of private driving schools that offer numerous classes year round.
Rochester Exam Station phone number is: 923-2020