* Registrations will now be taken online through our Community Education Program
Students need be be at least 14 years old to register for one of our Driver Education classes. Students must also be 15 years old by the time their class takes their permit test. Cutoffs for each of the upcoming classes are as follows:
Registrations will now be taken online through our Community Education Program
* If you have a specific question about a certain class, contact Bryan Johnson at 634-4788 (home) or email at:
* Students that do not show up for their scheduled driving time will be charged $25 to reschedule the driving hour they missed. It is the students responsibility to call and reschedule 24 hours before their driving session if they have a conflict.
* The Kasson-Mantorville Driver Education Program is for K-M students.
* If the K-M Driver Education classes you want are filled, Rochester has a number of private driving schools that offer numerous classes year round.
Rochester Exam Station phone number is: 923-2020