Miss Olson's DO's & DONT's
1. Show up to class (ON TIME!!!)
2. Your assigned Daily Q's - they introduce what we are going to talk about that day
3. TAKE NOTES - believe it or not we take them for a reason (what is that reason you ask?... to reinforce main ideas in the chapter... TO LEARN!)
4. Stay on task! - Don't "zone out"... and if you do... get back to reality ASAP!!!
5. Come into class with a good attitude! - Even if you don't like science - look at it as learning cool trivia questions to stump your friends!
1. Slack - getting a case of the "lazies" can be the WORST thing that can happen in a fast paced science class. You need to be on top of things ALL THE TIME!!