Having High Expectations Means That You:
- Believe in yourself (your student, your child)
- Do Not give up
- Do not make excuses and give them the easy way out
- Provide high levels of support and nurturing for all (you, your students, your child)
- Show them you believe they can achieve.
- Use strategies you have been taught for academic, coping, anxiety, anger......
- All students can learn
- All students identified with a disability will be supported to meet their individual education goals
- Special Education is a service not a place
- All students are general education students first and will have access to grade-level standards